For the past year, I’ve had an amazing opportunity to work and engage with some pretty talented individuals.
One group in particular were the co-founders from Branch (formerly Roundtable). I had the honor of working with Josh, Cemre, and Hursh for a few weeks and they’ve stood out as really humble and talented entrepreneurs.
Their product impressed me for three reasons:
- Places a tremendous value in actual dialogue.
- Focuses on quality of content.
- Potential for broader vertical reach.
I’ve witnessed that half the battle of running a successful company or team is finding the right people to work with. Already, with just their founding team alone, they’re off to a good start. Also, it’s exciting to see their partnership with The Obvious Corporation.
I foresee a few problems creeping up that will need solving:
- People love to hear themselves talk.
- Dialogue isn’t always linear.
- Value to “important” dialogue changes per user.
Something tells me they’ll find a way to figure this out.
You’ll be able to find @branchinc at SXSW.